Re: Automating dpkg-reconfigure answers via a shell script

No, the correct solution is to pre-seed the debconf database with the
answers you want.  I'm not sure if there are tools to do this yet.

Just one small question : do the pacake installation overide the debconf default value in the case "non-interactive" debconf mode is selected? In other words should I install the packages first using default value then overwrite the database and do a kind of reconfigure for all pacakges I do not want the default value?

--
   __
  /  `                          Eric Valette - Canon CRF