Re: RFD: translated description with dpkg

>>"Steve" == Steve Greenland <stevegr@debian.org> writes:

 Steve> I, as a developer, am responsible for what is in my
 Steve> packages. How can I be responsible for things I can't read? I
 Steve> mean, I suppose I could work my way through one of the Western
 Steve> Europeans. But Polish? Or Korean? Hah!

	I maintain kernel-package. I have no idea what it takes to
 maintain kernel image packages for i386, much less for other
 archs. But I also have people who do, and who help me put together a
 working kernel-package package.

	Linus himself admits he just works with 5% of kernel code; he
 has delegated trust and responsibility.

	We have this thing called a community. And we cooperate. We
 help each other in areas we have strengths in, and together, we
 produce results that are more than the efforts of the individuals
 alone could have done.

	These are my packages. I am responsible. Mine! Mine! all
 Mine! is a bad way to think of your relationship to your packages.

	manoj
 can't we all just pretend we are in this together?
--
 A CODE OF ETHICAL BEHAVIOR FOR PATIENTS: DO NOT COMPLAIN IF THE
 TREATMENT FAILS TO BRING RELIEF. You must believe that your doctor