Problem with Multi-nfs setup

I'm trying to install debian on a PC that does not have a cd-rom
player.I've got 3 cd-roms (potato) and I chose to use NFS. I therefore
had the first disk (Binary-1) read by a cd player on a second PC thru
a network connection. I managed to install the base system this way. I
then tried to install more packages using dselect's Multi-nfs access
method since this seems to be the only way when one's got a series of
cd's. But dselect doesn't find all the packages on the first disk of
course nor does it prompt me to change disks.

Has anyone got a solution ?

Thank you.

Matthias