Re: Recent dpkg-source modifications, 1.9.1[123]

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001, Steve Greenland wrote:

> On 21-Jun-01, 10:52 (CDT), Adam Heath <doogie@debian.org> wrote:
> >
> > Problems discovered so far:
> >
> >  * tarball contains leading './'
>
> Why is this a problem? I mean, I see that dpkg-source gives an error,
> but what's the actual issue? Tar unpacks them just fine.

This is one of the errors that was enabled in 1.9.11 that really should be a
warning.  It's the other error(no directories in the tarball) that I am
concerned about.

I don't have stats right now on the former and latter.  Also, 101845 has a
few more bugs I need to fix, so I'll rerun my script, and get updated numbers.