New source port of dpkg announce

I have just recently come to the conclusion that debian has reached a plateau
in it's expansion.  It has leveled off in it's acceptance to the world.  I
want to do something about this tho.

If debian could be used natively on more desktops out there, I am certain it
would be easier to convert more people over to our cause.  So, my plan is
this: To start a port of dpkg to MS VC++, including a service mode for WinNT.

If we have dpkg running on Windows machines world wide, then it will be that
much easier to port the rest of debian to the operating system, and therefor,
more people in the world will be able to see the joys of running DebianNT.