Build Dependancies

	I just subscribed to this list  yesterday so I dont know what has been
discussed here,  but I was wondering if it would be possible to implement build
dependancies in debian packages along with the normal ones (run) .  Build dependancies
would described what packages would be needed to compile a package and run would
be just what is needed to execute it.  If something like this was done it would
be easy to edit apt to get the dependancies when installing source packages or
someone could even make a interface exactly like FreeBSD ports.