CVS Commit of 'dpkg ChangeLog.pre Makefile.am TODO acconfig.h archtable config.h.bot configure.in'
Update of /cvs/dpkg/dpkg
In directory va:/usr/debian/tmp/cvs-serv1865
ChangeLog.pre Makefile.am TODO acconfig.h archtable
* Removed support from dpkg-deb to _create_ old archives (still allows
unpacking of old archive format). This means package format 0.9x
* Removed build inside of include/ directory. This meant moving the
mkinstalldirs calls in there to the top level makefile. Also dpkg.h is
not generated anymore and its dynamic defines were moved to
* Removed configure.in and config.h support of building with old archive
* configure.in: removed --with-arch option (--target is more correct).
If target_cpu is not found in archtable, use it with a warning instead
of killing configure.
* Moved md5sum program and sources to utils directory
* utils/: removed configure.in and put the relevant autoconf tests in
the top level configure.in