Re: Status of dpkg - a real maintainer releasae

At 18:40 +0100 1999-07-25, Ian Jackson wrote:
dpkg bugs marked as `forwarded' in the BTS are ones that I believe to
have been fixed in my CVS tree; this is available (read-only) on
cvs.debian.org in dpkg-iwj or some such (sorry, I forget the actual
pathname).  This is synced approximately weekly, and will probably not
be up to date with these latest changes yet.

$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dpkg login
(Logging in to anonymous@cvs.debian.org)
CVS password: # null password
$ cvs -d :pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dpkg co dpkg-iwj
cvs server: Updating dpkg-iwj
U dpkg-iwj/.cvsignore
U dpkg-iwj/COPYING
U dpkg-iwj/INSTALL
[...]
--
Joel Klecker (aka Espy)                    Debian GNU/Linux Developer
<URL:mailto:jk@espy.org>                 <URL:mailto:espy@debian.org>