Who's working on centralized management?

	First of all sorry for the cross post.

	I have to install in my lab five Debian machines that have to be
able to keep consistent, i.e. all have to have the same packages installed.
I was going to start working in a centralized tool (possibly a set of
scripts) that is able to do so making all "mirrors" from one of them, so
that when one package was installed in it all of the others would install it
too (using the same conf)
	I know there are some people working on the same kind of thing....
has anyone a tool or set of tools that could be used for this task? is
anyone working on one? I would be willing to help in making this kind of
tool if it is not yet available.

	Regards

	Javier Fernandez-Sanguino Peña