Re: Debian Bug Report #28519

>From what I saw in the bug report, the problem appears to be moving from a
symlink to a file.  The easy solution is that on the upgrade, test for the
symlink, and if it is one, then remove it before doing the install of the new
package.  While I'm not fully aware of this issue, this looks like a fairly
simple update to xserver-common_3.3.2.3a-6.deb to check for the symlink should
fix the problem.  What do you think?

							Dave Bristel
							targon@targonia.com

I may not be a package maintainer, but that doesn't mean I don't want to help
when I can.