WHERE?

Hello,

I'm just trying to get the sources from dpkg.
The ones from Guy Maor, he said he made a Solaris port!
Wonderful!
He said he would check it in the cvs tree around the 01/02,
and that I could download them there.
Wonderful!

But HOW?
I downloaded the anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dpkg/dpkg and it
is the version 1.4.1, found the 1.4.1.1 on ftp. But still it is not THE
port.
I can't dowload anything else from cvs, unless I have a name of
what I need to download...

I also bothered Guy Maor, maybe to much (3 mails, one answer), or
he had no time to answer me...

So PLEASE if somebody read that written call, I need help to know
the location to download dpkg (ported to Solaris by G. Maor)

Thanks, and hello to UK,
Loic!

PS: please excuse the last sentence if you are scotish, wales...
but specially scottish, beer drinker, named Paul and that you
don't like to be called brittish :)