Re: CVS

On Tue, 28 Apr 1998, Ian Jackson wrote:

> > I will set dpkg up like this and put klee, iwj and mdorman in the group,
> > if you want other people to use it then email debian-admin@debian.org.
> > Also, if you are using ssh then there is no need to have an entry in the
> > CVSROOT/passwd file.
>
> That would be great.  Thank you.

This is done, the group is dpkgcvs. I think the cvs man page describes how
to use ssh as an access method (If any of you need help configuring
ssh/ssh-agent for key based authentication let me know)

klee, mdorman and iwj are the only people who have write access to this
tree. Read access is avail via ssh or anon pserver
(:pserver:anonymous@cvs.debian.org:/cvs/dpkg)

Also, daily backups are kept on murphy of all cvs trees.

Jason