some questions about the Greek translation of the release notes

Dear friends!

I am Emmanuel Galatoulas, long term contributor to the Greek translation
of the Installation Guide as well as of the Release Notes. My Salsa
username is galaxico-guest.

Checking, just before the release of Debian 12/Bookworm, the status of the
Greek translation of the release notes I find in the statistics pages that
the percentage of the Greek translation (el) in stable (I suppose
bullseye) is 92.71%

- https://www.debian.org/releases/stable/statistics.html

whereas for the testing (Debian 12/Bookworm) is 100%.

- https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/statistics.html

This is in accordance with the statistics for the po files in the Git
project (https://salsa.debian.org/ddp-team/release-notes).

However, checking the web pages in

-https://www.debian.org/releases/testing/releasenotes,

say for amd64, I realised that there are some untranslated bits here and
there, which is somehow confusing, since as I said all the relevant files
in the git project has been translated.

Trying to find an explanation, I found that in the git project except the
master branch there are also branches for the various releases, amongst
them a "bookworm" branch. In this branch there do appear two files with
some not-ready or untranslated bits (the files issues.po and
upgrading.po).

So, here is my question: should I complete the translation of these two
files in the branch "bookworm" for the Greek translation for the release
to be completed? Is it permitted to work with branches other than the
master?

I would be grateful for an answer clarifying the situation since, as you
realise, I am exciting (as everybody) about the imminent release of Debian
12 and equally eager for the Greek translation of the release notes to be
available to our Greek community and users.

Accept my sincere thanks for your hard work for such an exciting release
of our Debian!

with best regards

Emmanuel Galatoulas