 Do U Have Any Need for Machines?

Hi,

Glad to hear that you ' re on the market for machinery. This is Alyson from SINOMADA Heavy Industry (Changsha) Co., Ltd..

SINOMADA specializes in this field for 14 years , with the strength of good quality and pretty competitive price, we has had many successful cases of exporting numerous machines of renowned brands to all over the world.

Should you have any questions , pls don ' t hesitate to contact me.

Thanks & Best regards,

Alyson

Alyson Li
Senior Sales Manager

Sinomada Heavy Industry (Changsha) Co., Ltd.
Sinomada China Limited

Tel: +86-15111175478
Whatsapp/Wechat/Mobile: +86-15111175478
E-mail: alyson@sinomada.com
Add: Room 4718, Building C2, Wanda Plaza, Xiangjiang
Middle Road, Kaifu District, Changsha, Hunan, China