Re: RFR: release notes update on golang security support

Paul Gevers wrote:
> On 27-05-2021 21:54, Justin B Rye wrote:
>>> +	  If updates for Go <quote>libaries</quote> are warranted,
>>
>> Missing R in libRaries!  (But why in quotes?  Should that be
>> <emphasis>?)
>
> These are not libraries in the c-library sense. Can you elaborate when
> <emphasis>, I don't know what it would mean to me in this place.

Well, Perl modules aren't quite libraries in the C-library sense,
either, but we still treat them as library packages.  If these ones
will have package names beginning with lib-, I'd call them libraries
without scarequotes.  If they're libraries needed only to build
software, rather than at runtime, should we perhaps be saying:

 +	  If updates are warranted for Go development libraries,