Re: Installation guide is not updated in some languages

Hi,

Samuel Thibault <sthibault@debian.org> (2017-06-05):
> Samuel Thibault, on dim. 04 juin 2017 12:08:18 +0200, wrote:
> > Samuel Thibault, on dim. 04 juin 2017 11:54:04 +0200, wrote:
> > > Some build dependencies are missing on www-master:
> > >
> > > fonts-wqy-microhei fonts-vlgothic
> >
> > Could you apply the attached patch on www-master, so that we way
> > more easily catch the issue?
>
> Ping?

I'm working on a different patch to get mail notifications whenever the
build fails.

However, seeing the cron.git repository, I think you wanted debian-www?

> > And also please run
> >
> > touch -t 201701010000 /srv/www.debian.org/installmanual/stretch.log
> >
> > so that lessoften triggers the build again.
>
> That should now get it to succeed, I have tested with the amd64 arch.
> Could some doc people do this one at last?

I've poked #debian-www to see whether it might be a good idea to get a
debwww sudo a bit wider than just update-part on devel/debian-installer
for me.

KiBi.