Processed: retitle 803356 to release-notes: cryptdisks conflicts with documentation, and is cryptic to use [jessie]

> retitle 803356 release-notes: cryptdisks conflicts with documentation, and is cryptic to use [jessie]
Bug #803356 [release-notes] cryptdisks conflicts with documentation, and is cryptic to use
Changed Bug title to 'release-notes: cryptdisks conflicts with documentation, and is cryptic to use [jessie]' from 'cryptdisks conflicts with documentation, and is cryptic to use'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

803356: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=803356
Debian Bug Tracking System