Processed: retitle 783232 to release-notes: two comments about the security section [jessie]

> retitle 783232 release-notes: two comments about the security section [jessie]
Bug #783232 [release-notes] release-notes: two comments about the security section
Changed Bug title to 'release-notes: two comments about the security section [jessie]' from 'release-notes: two comments about the security section'.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

783232: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=783232
Debian Bug Tracking System