Re: debian-refcard: package upload?

Hi,

Holger Wansing <linux@wansing-online.de> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> "W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> > On 2016-08-02 21:09, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > > And additionally, I have no active translators for ar and ml. So I have
> > > no proofreader, which why I don't want to perform much aggressive changings
> > > on that languages ATM.
> >
> > Maybe we need another "call for translators", esp. for ar and he.
>
> he is fully translated. And he translator was very responsive, so there would
> be no problem with he.
> On ar: yes, I wanted ping the ar translator again.

I got a negative answer from ar translator, due to lack of time.

> > And, yes, ar and he will not work easily without expert help!
> >
> > > And ml has never been well supported by translator, there have always been only
> > > some stubs around for ml. It is 30t, 1f, 161u ATM. So we could think about
> > > removing ml?
> >
> > Yes, just keep it under po4a/, but remove it from the Makefile.
>
> Ok.

I renamed po4a/ml.po into po4a/ml.po~
So ml is no longer being built. The languages are not separately listed in
the Makefile; it's just
	PO_FILES=$(wildcard po4a/*.po)

> PS: I have no write access to collab-maint ATM, but I have already
> requested for it.

I have been told that as a DD I have write access to collab-maint, just
need to use holgerw instead of holger-guest. And - yes, it works that way.
So write access to repo works again.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .