Re: debian-refcard: package upload?

Hi,

"W. Martin Borgert" <debacle@debian.org> wrote:
> On 2016-08-02 21:09, Holger Wansing wrote:
> > And additionally, I have no active translators for ar and ml. So I have
> > no proofreader, which why I don't want to perform much aggressive changings
> > on that languages ATM.
>
> Maybe we need another "call for translators", esp. for ar and he.

he is fully translated. And he translator was very responsive, so there would
be no problem with he.
On ar: yes, I wanted ping the ar translator again.

> And, yes, ar and he will not work easily without expert help!
>
> > And ml has never been well supported by translator, there have always been only
> > some stubs around for ml. It is 30t, 1f, 161u ATM. So we could think about
> > removing ml?
>
> Yes, just keep it under po4a/, but remove it from the Makefile.

Ok.

PS: I have no write access to collab-maint ATM, but I have already
requested for it.

Holger

Created with Sylpheed 3.5.0 under
	D E B I A N   L I N U X   8 . 0   " J E S S I E " .