Re: Chinese translation: zh-cn <-> zh-tw

Hi Xiao,

I'm glad to help! Are you working on translating to zh-cn and
considering to convert your work to zh-tw? IMO opencc handles the
conversion pretty well and if anything falls out it can be fixed by the
custom sed scripts.

Yes, Debian l10n Chinese <debian-l10n-chinese@lists.debian.org> is a
great place to discuss any problems you might encounter and to ask help
on proofreading.

Kanru