Dead VCS contents.

Hi,

On Thu, Jul 17, 2014 at 11:55:08PM +0300, Andrei POPESCU wrote:
> Hello,
>
> This manual doesn't seem to be linked anywhere, it's probably obsolete
> (Debian now defaults to UTF-8 which has support for the Euro symbol) and
> has no package where I could reassign this bug to. Closing, but CC to
> debian-doc so this report is not completely "lost".
>
> Kind regards,
> Andrei -- looking after bugs filed against unknown packages

Yah... VCS repositories have many unused stalled contents.

For example, quick-reference in subversion is not active one.

Please check which one is build by checking https://www.debian.org/doc
and its linked pages first.

Maybe, it is time for us to clean up these by commiting nothing as the
latest content.  (History is still there.) Any volunteer around debian-doc?

Regards,

Osamu