Re: update privileges request

Hi Osamu,

On 14/07/14 12:56, Osamu Aoki wrote:

> I see.  Did you follow up with David's point?

I did follow up a few days ago on his and other people's comments.

> Official rule is "Please click right bottom of the
>  https://alioth.debian.org/projects/ddp/
> to request to join as described in
>  https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/DDP
> " but I added you :-)

I read that the rule was to email this mailing list on
https://www.debian.org/doc/cvs#obtaining
shall I file that line as another bug report proposing the correct way
you pointed to, as a patch?

Thanks a million for accepting my request and for your suggestions!

All the best,
Myriam