Re: improvements to the Developers Reference maintenance workflows?

Hi,

On Tue, 08 Jul 2014, Steve Langasek wrote:
> If we're going to have this in collab-maint, I think it's probably important
> to ensure that git commits are announced on debian-policy.  Could someone
> set this up?

Done.

On Tue, 08 Jul 2014, Bill Allombert wrote:
> Personnaly, I would prefer if they were sent to a dedicated mailing list.
> There is enough traffic on debian-policy as it is.

The average number of commits on developers-reference is very low, and
those mails are easy to filter with procmail if they are noise for you.

Thus I went ahead.

Cheers,
--
Raphaël Hertzog ◈ Debian Developer

Discover the Debian Administrator's Handbook:
→ http://debian-handbook.info/get/