Manpages.debian.org almost fully restored (was Re: manpages.debian.net issues?)

On Mon, Oct 21, 2013 at 02:01:06PM +0800, Paul Wise wrote:
> I note that manpages.debian.net is down. I asked DSA on IRC and they
> said you haven't responded for their calls for help moving it to another
> machine and that they would not be re-enabling it without responsive
> maintainers for the service.

Thanks to DSA's help, we are now in the process of moving the service over to
glinka.debian.org

We have also converted it in an official (debian.org) service. Lo and behold:
http://manpages.debian.org/

And redirection works again! So http://manpages.debian.org/man1/ls takes you
to the proper manpage.

The manpage extraction process is not complete, however, so it does not (yet)
have all the archive's manpages.  Tinkering the CGI script I've make it aware
of this fact and will now warn the users when this happens.

Hopefully tomorrow the extraction process will be complete, the warning
message should go away and everybody can continue using the service.

Regards

Javier