Re: restart gnome on squeeze2wheezy upgrades?

On Thu, May  2, 2013 at 01:34:03 +0900, victory wrote:

> as you know, the problem of lacking of "call for translations" is,
> some less-man-power teams that want sync for release and waiting
> for the call, will lost the chance to sync before release :(

That's not a problem of lacking of "call for translation", it's a
problem of "we're struggling to get the english version in shape for the
release".  A call for translation wouldn't get things synced for the
release if the english version is still getting major changes...

Cheers,
Julien