Re: restart gnome on squeeze2wheezy upgrades?

> "There still hasn't been one" is not ordinary
>  when the proposed release date comes in 3 days, is it?

(Please note that I'm talking as an expectator, not as editor, since this time arounf I've not had a significant role in the RN)

No, it is not common. It seems coordination in this release could have been better. Unfortunately it looks like not enough people have been working in the RN document in preparation of the release.

> only {de, es, fr, ja, pl, pt, pt-br, ro, sv} seem to be syncing now

Expected improvements (being discussed in -doc and improving the English content) in the Release Notes will probably make some of these languages be out of sync before the release, I'm afraid.

Regards

Javier