Re: Problem building RN's PDF in some languages

On Wed, 22 Aug 2012 18:13:10 -0400, David Prévot <taffit@debian.org>
wrote:

> Le 01/08/2012 19:42, David Prévot a écrit :
> > Le 14/04/2012 07:31, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino a écrit :
> >> I will try to review the issues and see what's wrong with the build.
> >
> > It looks like some encoding issue, probably related to the (assumed)
> > default encoding for some language, and the text automatically added for
> > some language; e.g. Apéndice in Spanish:
>
> Found a workaround for half of the issue: PDF for es, pt and pt_BR are
> back. More investigation is needed to fix cs, ru and sk…

Unfortunately we turned to have problems during PDF build process of RN
for some languages. As far as I've seen in build log[1] the problem
affect following languages: da, nb, pt-br, pt, sk and nl.

[1]http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log

I'm doing some more tests to see whether I can figure out what is the
source of this issue. Any help will be greatly appreciated!

Regards,

--
Marcelo G. Santana (aka msantana) | GNU/Linux User number: #208778
      http://blog.msantana.eng.br | http://identi.ca/mgsantana