Re: Documentation.

Hi Pablo,

You can find some answers in our website.

Le 01/12/2011 17:53, Pablo Gonzalez Benito a écrit :

> Is very interesting for us to know the current status of the project,

http://www.debian.org/doc/misc-manuals#history

(well, you said current, so maybe other parts of the debian website and
web services may offer a more recent view of the current status).

http://www.debian.org/users/

http://www.debian.org/donations
http://www.debian.org/partners/

> Please, if you can give me some information

Please note that this mailing list is about the Debian Documentation
Project: anything related to documentation in Debian is on topic here.

(*in* Debian, not *on* Debian ;-), maybe debian-project could have been
better suited to ask your questions.

http://lists.debian.org/debian-project/

Regards

David