Re: Build issues on DDP, system reconfiguration/migration?

On Sun, Feb 06, 2011 at 01:56:50AM +0900, Osamu Aoki wrote:
> Hi,
>
> On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 12:51:47PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > On Sat, Feb 05, 2011 at 12:25:27PM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> > > Anyone can point me or, better yet, look into the build logs to see why the
> > > Spanish translation is not getting updated at the website?
> >
> > I'm not sure what's going on but I get a lot of errors when building 'be'
> > locally so I'm moving it to the end of the languages' list in the Makefile
> > just in case it is breaking the build.
> >
> > It is quite clear to me that we have to go back to debacle's proposal 2 years
> > ago [1]:
>
> I had some breakage recently.  Some package was missing.  Did some moved
> or reconfigured build machine?

No, I found out: the content of www-master is not being synced (on purpose)
with the www mirrors in preparation for the release. Cron tasks also seem to
have been "frozen".

For the CD/DVD building a manual build was done of the release notes, so I
hope that worked ok. It seems to work fine for me both locally (sid with po4a
0.34 + lenny chroot).

BTW, who controls the cron task that builds the release notes? That part is
not fully documented. Maybe a blurb in the release-notes DDP dir would be
appropiate to describe how they are published at the website...

Regards

Javier