Re: \n or not to \n in Release Notes

On Tue, 1 Feb 2011, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:

On 1 February 2011 22:07, Julien Cristau <jcristau@debian.org> wrote:
37 fuzzy lines for almost just adding a leading \n. (I had some
spelling errors to take care of too =))

Care to explain what you're talking about?  upgrading.dbk has not
changed recently.

Maybe this is related to the use of po4a? I've found that sometimes
some content (the examples' text with commands) shows up when updating
the po with or without \n and the translation (which, in any case,
does not add anything) changes from ok to fuzzy.

Martin, maybe this is the problem?

yes perfectly true.
it's fairly obvious in my last change (r8318[1]).

most of the changes are just +"\n"

[1] http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/ddp/manuals/trunk/release-notes/sv/upgrading.po?r1=8318&r2=8317&pathrev=8318
(change number three and number four are the first two of these in that file)

--
/brother
http://martin.bagge.nu