Re: Task building release notes on www-master?

On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 02:11:35AM +0100, Javier Fernández-Sanguino Peña wrote:
> It seems that the latest SVN versions of the Testing (Squeeze) Release Notes
> were not being built and published into the website.  The Release Notes seem
> to build fine locally, however.
>
> After digging up the logs at www-master
> (http://www-master.debian.org/build-logs/webwml/release-notes.log) it seems
> that this was because of a markup error in Lenny's Release Notes I
> introduced (sorry!)
>
> Is there anyway to get the build errors being sent to debian-doc so that we
> can spot those easierly?

Yes, we have this for webwml build, same now for ddp and release-notes (one
unique mail for both builds).
regexp='\(Break\|ignored\|Error\|ERROR\)' with grep -A 4 -B 15

> I'm not sure of which task takes care of building the Release Notes, could
> anyone point me to it?

http://cvs.debian.org/webwml/cron/parts/7release-notes?view=log called by the
often task
# m h  dom mon dow   command