Re: I need access to developers-reference SVN.

El domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010, Simon Paillard escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 02:31:08PM -0700, David Martínez Moreno wrote:

> > > If you really need write access, it's under alioth, see the url above.
> >
> > 	Yes, I know, Lucas told me to write to debian-doc with my intentions,
> >
> > that's what I did. :-)  As I'm a DD, my username in Alioth is 'ender'.
> > I'm planning to first of all kill the remaining patches in the BTS and
> > then try to close as many bugs as possible.
>
> Good luck !
>
> > 	Do you need anything else from me?
>
> That you actually request right access from the alioth interface to the
> ddp project.

	Then someone should update the page, as it says to do exactly what I did,
instead of just going to
https://alioth.debian.org/project/request.php?group_id=30293 to ask for
permission, right?

	I already send my request.  Thank you!

	Best regards,

		Ender.
--
Uh, we had a slight weapons malfunction, but
 uh... everything's perfectly all right now. We're