Re: I need access to developers-reference SVN.

Hi,

On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 02:31:08PM -0700, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> El domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010, Simon Paillard escribió:
> > On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 01:15:36PM -0700, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> > > The relevant group seems to be 'ddp'.
> > >
> > > 	Could I be included in the group?
> >
> > If you really need write access, it's under alioth, see the url above.
>
> 	Yes, I know, Lucas told me to write to debian-doc with my intentions,
> that's what I did. :-)  As I'm a DD, my username in Alioth is 'ender'.  I'm
> planning to first of all kill the remaining patches in the BTS and then try to
> close as many bugs as possible.

Good luck !

> 	Do you need anything else from me?

That you actually request right access from the alioth interface to the
ddp project.

I have no idea if you are used to work with translators, but please take
care to minimize their work: that means in case you fix a typo (no
change in the meaning), then update/unfuzzy
It should be done carefully, not unfuzzy by error (or in case of error
the translation will be marked as up to date translated until the next
change while it's not)

Best regards.

--
Simon Paillard