Re: I need access to developers-reference SVN.

El domingo, 8 de agosto de 2010, Simon Paillard escribió:
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Aug 08, 2010 at 01:15:36PM -0700, David Martínez Moreno wrote:
> > 	Hello, I've been talking to Lucas Nussbaum for helping with the
> >
> > Developer's Reference but I need access to the ddp SVN module.
>
> See http://www.debian.org/doc/cvs (the URL is misleading, it's actually
> SVN today):
> svn co svn://svn.debian.org/ddp/manuals/trunk/developers-reference

	Yes, I already had the local copy, thank you!

> > The relevant group seems to be 'ddp'.
> >
> > 	Could I be included in the group?
>
> If you really need write access, it's under alioth, see the url above.

	Yes, I know, Lucas told me to write to debian-doc with my intentions,
that's what I did. :-)  As I'm a DD, my username in Alioth is 'ender'.  I'm
planning to first of all kill the remaining patches in the BTS and then try to
close as many bugs as possible.

	Do you need anything else from me?

	Best regards,

		Ender.