Re: Converting debian-doc CVS repo to SVN
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Converting debian-doc CVS repo to SVN
- From: Josip Rodin <email@example.com>
- Date: Sun, 15 Jun 2008 13:51:01 +0200
- Message-id: <[🔎] 20080615115101.GA19449@orion.carnet.hr>
- In-reply-to: <20080304001248.GH10103@mail-vs.djpig.de>
- References: <20080301154731.GB22996@ouaza.com> <20080301211910.GA402@ouaza.com> <20080302211725.GD10103@mail-vs.djpig.de> <20080304001248.GH10103@mail-vs.djpig.de>
On Tue, Mar 04, 2008 at 01:12:48AM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> On Sun, Mar 02, 2008 at 10:17:25PM +0100, Frank Lichtenheld wrote:
> > On Sat, Mar 01, 2008 at 10:19:10PM +0100, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> > > It also means that we need to update www-master to retrieve the
> > > manuals from SVN and the build scripts probably need some adjustement.
> > > Any volunteer for that task?
> > >
> > > Frank (cced), is that something that you could do?
> > While looking into this I noticed that there are currently quite some
> > build errors. It would be good if someone could look into each of these
> > and make a statement whether and how they should be fixed:
What happened to this? :)
2. That which causes joy or happiness.