Re: Status of Debian GNU/Linux Dictionary

On Fri, Oct 05, 2007 at 04:13:11PM +0100, martin f krafft wrote:
> also sprach Osamu Aoki <osamu@debian.org> [2007.10.05.1549 +0100]:
> > As far as I see, it is stalled project.
> >
> > I think it may be interesting to start wiki page.
> >
> > Then we extract content from there.
>
> Instead, I suggest we cooperate with the debian-women project, if at
> all. http://lists.debian.org/debian-women/2007/10/msg00012.html

Well that dictinary page has no information for people to contribute and
update.  It is not wiki either.

I do not care where it is but something more accessible than CVS so
people will contribute and update.  Then there should be someone
checking and pakaging...

I found CVS being too much for people sometinme...