Notification Of Bequest - CONIRM RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL

MANAGING PARTNER
COLE EDWARDS & ASSOCIATES LAW FIRM
15 Atholl Crescent
Edinburgh EH3 8HA
Scotland, UK.
Tel:  +44 704 573 1653
Fax:  +44-707-500-9824

On behalf of the Trustees and Executor of the estate of Late Engr.Hank Mitklovic. I hereby attempt to reach you again by this same email address stated on the WILL. I wish to notify you that late Engr.Hank Mitklovic made you a beneficiary to his WILL.

He Left behind for you Seven Million One Hundred Thousand Dollars to you in the codicil and last testament to his WILL.He until his death was a   member of the Helicopter Society and the Institute of Electronic & Electrical Engineers. He was a very dedicated Christian who loved to be involved  in charitable projects.

He died on the 24th day of April, 2006 at the age of 70
years, and his WILL is now ready for execution.According to him the realzation from the WILL is to support any humanitarian activities and to help the poor and the needy in our society. Please if I reach you this time as I am hopeful, all response should be sent to my private email: barr.edwards012@yahoo.co.uk

I hope to hear from you in no distant time.

Yours in Service,
ATTORNEY GENERAL
The Rt Hon The Lord Cole Edwards QC