Re: How about using distributed version control system? (was: Re: Please commit 70 revisions of Japanese translation updates of the Etch Release Notes)
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: How about using distributed version control system? (was: Re: Please commit 70 revisions of Japanese translation updates of the Etch Release Notes)
- From: firstname.lastname@example.org (Andrei Popescu)
- Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 17:47:52 +0300
- Message-id: <20070506144752.GA8008@think.homenet>
- In-reply-to: <20070427185642.GA16415@pluto.sol.de>
- References: <email@example.com> <20070426211553.GA11821@pluto.sol.de> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20070427185642.GA16415@pluto.sol.de>
On Fri, Apr 27, 2007 at 08:56:42PM +0200, Jens Seidel wrote:
> Could you suggest a distributed revision control system? There was last
> week a discussion on debian-www. If you know a good system you should
> extent this thread.
An interim solution would be to have a repository for each translation
team and then just send one big patch against the official repo. alioth
commes to mind ...
If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough.
Description: Digital signature