Update to Debian's project history document

Hi Bdale,

Just a quick note to let you know that I've updated the Debian "Project History"
document in CVS including some (brief) information related to the etch
release. I've also taken some time to review the number of developers which
did not match the numbers that the Secretary has, as well as update the
"Project leader" information.

The information related to etch should be expanded (actually, the timeframe
from Debconf7 to this release). I'll do that some other day...

Best regards

Javier