Re: Swedish translation

Hi Daniel,

On Saturday 07 April 2007 14:53, Daniel Nylander wrote:
> I'm working really hard on the Swedish translation of the Release Notes
> right now.
> Hopefully I will be ready within just a few hours time.

That's great, but note that you are too late for inclusion on the 4.0r0
official CD images. So, there is no real need to stress yourself to get
the translation ready.

Your translation will of course be published on the website when it is
ready and will also be included on the 4.0r1 CDs with the first point
release.

Cheers,
FJP