Re: Errors in website build logs for the release notes

On Friday 06 April 2007 22:19, Jens Seidel wrote:
> This does not happen as the target update-po isn't called by default.
> Each translation is more or less independent of the English document.
> The binding happens *only* with make update-po.

Hmm. Wonder if that will work correctly if we add para's: a translated
SGML file is created using both the PO file _and_ the current English
SGML file after all...

The test if the build is done on the server or not could easily be done
using an environment variable. This is done already with PUBLISHDIR for
example. No big deal.