Please commit 15 revisions of Japanese translation updates of the Etch Release Notes

Hi,

Could you please 15 revisions of Japanese translation updates for the
Etch Release Notes that I've stored locally?

The updating tarball is available from:
http://dolphin.c.u-tokyo.ac.jp/~nori1/tmp/upto1.164.tar.gz

(Although I sent translation updates some times last year, most of
mails didn't reach the list, and I had to resend them to Jens
personally; their size might be too large to be acceptable to the
list.  I also tried to be a committer as suggested by Jens, but I
could not get replies.  So, I must ask you to download the updating
tarball containing many revisions and to commit them.  It's very
sorry...)

Maybe you want to use a one-liner like this:

  for d in upto1.164/*; do cp -a $d/* .; cvs ci -Flog; done

Also, the content of the tarball is as follows:

nori1[23:52]%  tar ztf upto1.164.tar.gz
upto1.164/
upto1.164/02/
upto1.164/02/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/02/log
upto1.164/03/
upto1.164/03/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/03/log
upto1.164/04/
upto1.164/04/log
upto1.164/04/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/05/
upto1.164/05/log
upto1.164/05/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/06/
upto1.164/06/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/06/log
upto1.164/07/
upto1.164/07/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/07/log
upto1.164/09/
upto1.164/09/log
upto1.164/09/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/14/
upto1.164/14/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/14/log
upto1.164/08/
upto1.164/08/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/08/log
upto1.164/10/
upto1.164/10/log
upto1.164/10/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/11/
upto1.164/11/log
upto1.164/11/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/12/
upto1.164/12/log
upto1.164/12/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/13/
upto1.164/13/log
upto1.164/13/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/15/
upto1.164/15/release-notes.ja.sgml
upto1.164/15/log
upto1.164/01/
upto1.164/01/release-notes.ja.po
upto1.164/01/log

FYI: This tarball updates Japanese translation only to English 1.164.
I'll try to update it to the latest English release notes before the
deadline.

Many thanks,

-nori