Re: Release Notes status and (possible) deadlines

On Wed, Apr 04, 2007 at 01:33:05PM +0200, Frans Pop wrote:
> On Wednesday 04 April 2007 13:29, Tapio Lehtonen wrote:
> > $ msgfmt --check --statistics release-notes.fi.po
> > 283 translated messages, 4 fuzzy translations, 60 untranslated
> > messages.
> >
> > Have I checked out a wrong branch?
>
> Have you run 'make update-po' in the dir for your translation?

No, I did not know that was necessary. Debian Installer and
Installation manual translations had the .po files updated automatically.

Looks like somebody has now run that make update-po for me,
thanks. I'll see what I can do about getting this monster translated,
but looks bad. I thought I had only 60 untranslated strings and could
have gotten them translated by saturday.

--
Tapio Lehtonen
tapio.lehtonen@iki.fi