Re: Vending the best Investment for you

Introducing Vendmart - The USA's number 1 vending market place (Live from: 2006-10-26)

Thank you for allowing us to introduce ourselves, we are the only website dedicated to providing the US vending industry with a common combined state specific market place. Building on the continuing success of Vendmart UK, we have now launched Vendmart here in the USA. Vendmart is the ideal choice to quickly meet all of your vending requirements, it is comprehensive and continuously updated.You can search for or list machines, jobs, routes, operators, suppliers and blogs.

Listing items is easy, unlimited and completely free. Simply register for free and start entering your items !

We also have listings for the associated catering, gaming and arcade industries. In fact we have listings for virtually everything vending related that you could possibly think of. With nearly 80 machine categories, over 70 job categories, over 70 supplier categories and unlimited route, operator and blog categories it has never been easier to find exactly what you are looking for.

Use Vendmart daily for all of your vending requirements and become part of the USA's number 1 vending market place.

Regards: Vendmart

You can find us at: www.vendmart.net

Phone / Fax: +44 (0)1492 584683

Email: info@vendmart.net

Postal address:

40 Cwrt Llewelyn
Bangor Road
Conwy
North Wales
LL32 8EF
UK

If you did not wish to receive this email or do not wish to receive a similar email int he future, please reply to this email using the subject (Stop)