Re: Application for Write Access to Debain Website

On Tue, Aug 22, 2006 at 06:17:59PM +0200, Simon Brandmair wrote:
> I want to apply for write access to the Debian website. I am the German

No, not the website, the Debian Documentation Project :-)
I sent him the URL http://people.debian.org/~joey/misc/webwml.html which
is a good but not the best match.

> translator of the Securing Debian manual. I would be nice if I could update
> the translation myself.

I second this. Simon translates the manual since a long time and I
cmmitted always for him. The quality of his work is really good and I
suggest to give him write access to the CVS (debian-doc module).

Jens