Notification Alert - 6ki

STATUS REPORT

RE: Home Re.FinancingOptions

One of our agents has been trying to contact you regarding your home.

An unique situation has come to our attention regarding rates and we
strongly feel you will be interested in hearing about it.

Even a low credit-score will not be an issue if you confirm with us today.

http://www.geocities.com/christie90520216

Looking forward to hearing from you,

Bud Mcdonald
Division 43 - Team Leader
Lender Focus

he is most certain the absence of any such miraculous provision
The letter was reluctantly produced and as I handed it to the old lady
look wildwarming his hands I am getting lazy