Re: i writing Debian and postfix mta howto

Hi Ozgur,

On Mon, Jun 26, 2006 at 12:01:42PM +0300, Ozgur Karatas wrote:
> I prepared a document. I TOLD told how Debian 3.1 (sarge) install will be
> used in the document. Can you put this to the debian doc web sites?

Great!

I added debian-www and the Turkish translation coordinator. I hope I
guessed the language right.

Çeviri, maybe it's a good idea to add this document (or a link to it)
to the Turkish site?

> Document:
> http://www.iucoders.com/attachments/DebianGNULinuxilePostfixKurulumu.pdf
> http://www.olympos.org/article/articleview/1861/1/10/debian_gnulinux_ile_postfix_posta_sunucusu_kurulumu
>

>  ,''`.  Ozgur Karatas
> : :' :  ozgur@ozgurkaratas.com
> `. `'   http://www.ozgurkaratas.com
>   `-    Powered By Debian GNU\Linux

PS: I suggest to reply to debian-www and debian-doc only.

Jens