Oscommerce/php programmers and web/flash designers free of charge

Good day,

We are a Sydney based company with offshore programmers and designers in Jakarta. If you are interested in outsourcing an offshore staff we currently have the following programmers and designers available:

Flash designer:- We have one senior flash designer who can do flash banners, sites and scripting. His name is Fajar and he is now available to work on a full time basis, Monday to Friday 35 hours work per week at a cost of $275 per week.

Php developers:-
We have 2 medium level PHP and mysql developers who are also experienced in setting up shopping cart sites using oscommerce or zen. They are now available to work on a full time basis, Monday to Friday 35 hours work per week at a cost of $275 per week.

Web designer:-
We have one creative web designer who can create web sites from design to the creation of the html pages using CSS. His name is Iwan and he can create approximately 2 sites a week with full html pages in css. He is also very good in flash and can create flash banners and intro pages.

Each of their portfolios can be provided upon request. All of these staff members are available for hire on a full time basis and you can try them free of charge for a week. Payment is via PayPal Subscription with 1 week trial. If you would like more information on our services please reply to my email charlie@dedicated-it.com.au or I am also available to chat via msn messenger (chandra.charlie@gmail.com)

If you would like to be removed from my contact list please let me know.

Kind regards
Charlie Chandra

Dedicated IT Australia
Level 11, 821 Pacific Hwy Chatswood.
NSW Sydney Australia
Tel: +61 2 82124312
Fax: +61 2 82219492
www.dedicated-IT.com.au

We are proud to say that since our operation 16 months ago we have never lost a client due to lack of service. Here are some of our client's testimonials:

Our experience with Dedicated-IT has been outstanding. This could have been a painful and difficult process but Dedicated-IT has made it smooth and easy to manage. Charlie is very attentive to whatever we need. The staff members provided by Dedicated-IT are integral and valuable members of our team. The quality of work is excellent and we foresee a long and prosperous relationship.

Paul Rolinski, MBA - Director
(details available upon request)

"I've been really impressed with the service in fact, its been a life saver over the past month or so" Im looking forward to a successful partnership."

Russell - Director
(details available upon request)

"WOW! That is very, very cool. I love it. My clients can definitely use your services. You will definitely be hearing more from me soon."
Regards,
Phil - Director
(details available upon request)

We have been using Dedicated IT's services for well over a year now, In that time we have done jobs for some of the worlds largest organizations, Over and over again, This would not have been possible without the programmers and designers that we have Used from Dedicated IT, their commitment and expertise is second to none. It is for this reason I would highly recommend Dedicated IT's services?

Maxwell - Director
(details available upon request)