Re: Release Notes - Proposed last minute changes

On Tuesday 31 May 2005 22:17, Bill Allombert wrote:
> I think the intention is good but the wording is too scaring. Of course
> every things should alwayd be backuped, but in the case at end it
> should sufficient to backup the dotfiles and dotdirectories, especially
> .mozilla and .kde.

I was just about to commit this :-P

I thought about mentioning just dotfiles/dirs, but that is not really
practical when you have multi user systems.

I'd also prefer to keep it general (i.e. not only mozilla and kde) as we
don't know which other applications may behave in the same way.

I'd be grateful for an alternative text, but I'll need to receive it
within the next hour as I want to commit the changes because of
translations.

Cheers,
Frans